Gameday Pizza(Fayetteville, NC) to much for to little!!
Ordered a large pizza and ended up with a 9 to 10 inch pizza.Cost me the size of a large pizza which is about 16 inches from most places that I order from.
Had to call more than twice to place and order and customer service skills suck. Their delivery was good, pizza was great, and not to far from home. They have a bunch of excuses for not being able to follow through on their product and services. Don't bother calling them back they don't answer their phone.
Take your money and forget about the customers.Sad, part about this experience they got me on a special and specially crapped up...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "I havent got my order waist trimmer 3x..."
- "To whom it may concern: Hello My name is Dontra Dobbins. I recently purchased a Clover Valley brand of canned pinto beans from a local Dollar General store in Fayetteville,..."
- "I ordered a computer from HSN on flexpay. I received a confirmation that my order was on its way. The next day, I was informed I did not qualify for..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."